Dear APPA,

I hope this email finds you very well.

I am Manea Almatared, a PhD student at the Civil and Construction Engineering Department at Western Michigan University. You are invited to complete online survey questions that intend to get your opinion about the digital twin technology application framework. This research's title is “Digital Twin-based Facility Maintenance Framework Towards Smart Fire Safety." This study will serve me as dissertation research for the requirements of the Ph.D. degree in Civil and Construction Engineering at WMU. It aims to validate the potential use of digital twin technology applications in facility management in order to solve the information and communication issues in the current facility management practices  and support smart decision making for facility managers. Also, this research aims to measure practitioners' acceptance of the digital twin in facility management. This survey will take about 5 minutes. Your contribution to this study is completely voluntary. There are no risks associated with this study, and you have the freedom to withdraw at any time.

I attached the link for the survey questions in Qualtrics. Kindly click on the link below:

https://wmich.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_41qrmvOMNR66pAW

If you have any questions, please let me know. Would you please pass it to APPA members and all facility management to get their response? Your responses are valuable and will make me achieve my goals of this study.

I really appreciate your help, valuable feedback, and your time.

Sincerely,

Manea Mohammed S Almatared

Ph.D. Student

Department of Civil and Construction Engineering 

Western Michigan University

1903 W Michigan Ave 

Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5316

TEL: (269) 716-8548

Email: maneamohammeds.almatared@wmich.edu